Sunday 1 December 2013

LOOSE 3D TOP + MINI SKIRT + LADY DIOR = COLOURFUL




Have I told you that I love colour?

Oh yes I do love colour very much. Its not that black and white are boring, but colour really do change your life (a little bit). So, about this outfit, I love them (too). I guess its fun to play a bit with colour combo. I have a yellow top that matches my blue and yellow mini skirt, and a bag that I suppose matches with my top and bottom. Not sure a bout my gray ankle boots though, but it looks fine on me (you may think its a bit off). Thing I love the most is my bangle! Its colourful and of course fun! Its a combination on many colours, I guess that why it matches with many outfit. Ive been using it so many times (you may notice it). I hope that my outfits are looking wearable for you guys because it is for me. Go explore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment